- Panel by panel navigation
- Full archives
- Official artist support
ANDROID phone havers: Click here!
Now adding new webcomics weekly! Creators: publish yours!
And here’s another reason to love Comic Chameleon: The reading experience on a small screen is excellent. It’s a panel-by-panel interface that plays perfectly for a strip like mine. It’s just a great way to read comics on a smartphone.
- Brad Guigar, Evil Inc./Webcomics.com
Comic Chameleon is webcomics publishing on the iPhone done right. Comic Chameleon aims to be the single, ultimate way for webcomic fans to enjoy all their favorite titles on the iPhone, and for webcomic artists to share their work with the thus-far untapped and explosive iPhone market. It's the first webcomics app being built by a webcomics artist, for webcomic artists.
Our lineup currently consists of 104 of the most amazing comics on the web, and we're also gearing up to expand to include as many titles as possible! Follow us on the Twitter and Like us on the Facebook or join our email list for updates on new comics, features, and platforms!
Also there's this video tour of the app in action, you know, if you like looking at awesome things.
Big news! People have been clamoring for a QC iOS app for a long time, and now there finally is one! NOT ONLY THAT, it contains dozens of other fantastic webcomics! It is called Comic Chameleon and if you have an iPhone or iPad you should totally check it out.
- Jeph Jacques, Questionable Content
- What are the device requirements for the Comic Chameleon app?
- What about an Android version?
- Can I please pay to turn off the ads?
- Is there an iPad version?
- Could we get a way to bookmark our favorite webcomics?
- Why does the app require iOS 6+ (and thus no iPad 1)?
- I'm a webcomic creator! Would you like to publish my comic?
- I'm a webcomic fan! How do I request my favorite comic?
so excited to be on @comicchameleon. it's a really neat reader app by a developer who works directly with the artists. thanks @bernieh!
- Meredith Gran, Octopus Pie
Bernie’s doing it right — he contacted me and a bunch of other cartoonists, offered his development skills, worked out permissions and contracts, and I was thrilled to be a part of it. Now the app is out, and it’s great!
- David Malki!, Wondermark
This app is the Real Deal, a webcomics reader made by cool dudes with creator authorization and revenue sharing
- Amazing Super Powers
SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS, DUMBING OF AGE ON YOUR IPHONE
- David Willis, Dumbing of Age